The Ultimate Present The Ultimate Present

Fantastic

That was awesome. Great animation, love the art style. The music also fit really well, and those accents are so cool. Kept me entertained the whole way through.

Stikill Stikill

It was alright

It would be a lot better if u put more sounds in though. and making it longer, and having more of an explanation maybe.

Tripod Troubles Tripod Troubles

Nice

nice graphics and humour, the voice acting was better than average too, I especially liked the ending.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Pretty good

I liked it, but there were a few issues I had:
1. The song was really annoying
2. If you fall from high enough you can pick up enough speed to fall through the ground, so you need to either cap the speed or have more collision tests
3. It would be cooler if something actually happened when u hit spikes, rather than just resetting
4. It could have used a bit more colour
But otherwise, nice job, and a good idea.

Sandbox Sandbox

Really cool

that was one awesome simulator. I'd love to know how to do that in flash :P. Just got a bit laggy when u filled the screen with gunpowder and lit it up :D.

Grammachnophobia Grammachnophobia

Very well done

This was a surprisinly fun game, you did a great job. The only thing I would suggest is disabling the right click menu so u cant accidentally screw it up.

Johnny responds:

I actually considered that too, mostly for cheating purposes... then didn't. Not sure if I got lazy or what, lol.